START WITH A CLEAN TANK: Here is How!!!
Published: Thursday, June 25, 2015
1. Fill tank with clean water. Add ½ cup baking soda to 1 gallon of water. Rock boat to agitate tank. Pump out until water runs clean. If boat wasn't pumped out before storage and walls are discolored, fill tank with water to cover dark area in tank and use 1 gallon of BacTANKT3 HOLDING TANK EXTRA CLEAN. Let sit in tank as long as possible (preferably two to three weeks) while you do other maintenance on your boat. Odor will be produced from this. You may still use the head if necessary. If you have two tanks, clean one at a time and use the one not being treated.
2. Now that your tank is clean it is ready for use. Flush one flush of clean water down and add a 6-8oz of BacTANKT3 HOLDING TREATMENT. Flush with clean water.
3. Depending on number of guests and heavy use on weekends, throw a 2 oz. packet of BacTANKT3 DRY SOLUABLE POWDER down toilet occasionally.
4. You should not have your TANK pumped every weekend, unless it is getting full.
5. This is a microbial product that reproduces at a high rate if there is food for the bacteria to eat and convert the waste in to a liquid to be easily pumped.
BacTANKT3 SAFE SCRUB is the only product to be used to clean the toilet.
DO NOT USE: Vinegar, Clorox, Simple Green, Toilet Fresheners, or any other Harsh Chemicals down the toilet.
ALL OF OUR MICROBIAL PRODUCTS ARE BLENDED AGAINST EACH OTHER.
This means you will have the same quality product each time you open a new bottle.
If you feel that you are still having a problem with odor, call 1877-BIO BUGS and we will work to resolve your odor issue.
Bringing science from the lab to the sea
Nolan Bio Labs, Inc.
P.O. Box 870631 Stone Mountain, GA 30087
1 877 BIO BUGS (246 - 2847)
tags: Air Purification