Novi Boat Show Cruises Into Michigan, March 15-18
Published: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
The Novi Boat Show - Novi, Mich. - cruises into the Suburban Collection Showplace, March 15-18, bringing exhibitors to line the showplace wall-to-wall with hundreds of boats to see and purchase along with motors, trailers, electronics, marina slips, insurance, financing, service companies, docks, accessories, entertainment, and fun!
“We expect strong sales for this show and through the spring,” said Show Manager Nicki Polan. “The economy is thriving, consumer confidence remains high, auto bonuses have been paid out… and the Novi Boat Show is the last chance to buy and get in a new boat before spring launch!”
Michigan is the 3rd largest marine market in the country. 2017 was the eighth consecutive year of growth for new boats, motors, trailers, and accessories with more than $835 million spent.
Along with hundreds of boats, a full line-up of promotions will entertain show goers. For up-to-date promotions, visit the “Highlights” page of www.noviboatshow.net.
- New! Yeti A Day Giveaway – Win Tumblers, the popular Roadie or Hopper Coolers, and more! One lucky winner will WIN a great prize each day of the show.
- New! Kids Zone with Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat, story time, and boat building, just like George.
- Boating Skills Virtual Trainer from the United States Power Squadrons – Maneuver a “Boston Whaler” on a virtual lake. Learn to depart, dock, navigate through heavy winds, and more on the latest technology.
- Try your hand at deep sea fishing while at the show. Kids and adults can try to land the virtual catch of the day.
- Sign up for a free Boaters Safety Course on Saturday, March 17.
- Broadcast Center with ‘street teams’ from local radio stations bringing games and contest with great prizes!
Tickets and hotel accommodations are available at www.noviboatshow.net.
The Novi Boat Show is owned and produced by the Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), the voice of boating in Michigan. Revenue generated for this event is returned back to fund boaters’ interests via MBIA’s programs and services. For more information, visit www.noviboatshow.net or call 734.261.0123. The Novi Boat Show is sponsored by Great Lakes Scuttlebutt, the Official Magazine of the Novi Boat Show.
$11 for adults
Children 12 and under free with an adult.
Parking is available on-site at the Suburban Collection Showplace for $5.00.
Thursday and Friday, Mar. 15-16: 2pm-9pm
Saturday, Mar. 17: 11am-9pm
Sunday, Mar. 18: 11am-6pm
This article first appeared in the Spring Issue (Mar/Apr) 2018 of Great Lakes Scuttlebutt magazine.