Burgerís Latest Cruiser Is Ready, Waiting, And Beautiful
Published: Friday, July 26, 2019
This 48 Cruiser breaks the mold of production yachts, giving her owner the opportunity to take the helm of a very special yacht from one of America’s most respected builders. Designed as a return to Burger’s roots and an expansion of the high-quality offerings for which Burger is known, the 48 Cruiser has the quality finishes and artistically crafted details found on all of Burger’s custom yachts, while exceeding those found on production boats. Burger’s team meticulously crafted this yacht to provide the luxury, style, and powerful, state-of-the-art engineering you’d expect from the newest member of the prestigious Burger fleet.
“We can’t talk about the Burger 48 Cruiser without acknowledging the fun of it, the exhilaration of piloting your own yacht with the wind in your face and the open water in front of you,” said Ron Cleveringa, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Burger Boat Company. “That the owner doesn’t need a captain or crew is one of the most exciting things about the Burger 48 Cruiser. This is a luxury yacht made for yachting enthusiasts who have longed to run their own yacht at speed and comfort.”
The Burger 48 Cruiser incorporates Vripack’s revolutionary patented Slide Hull® Design, delivering a cruising speed of approximately 26 knots and a top speed of approximately 31 knots in comfort. The yacht features two ensuite staterooms with elegant and modern design touches from award-winning designer De Basto Designs. An open salon/galley area has been thoughtfully designed to provide unobstructed views and exceptional exterior spaces with ample room for entertaining friends and family.
- Twin 600hp Volvo Penta D8-IPS800 engines
- Joystick control for enhanced maneuverability
- Slide Hull® design reduces resistance and fuel consumption
- Powered side opening salon windows and a powered retracting glass hardtop brings the outdoors in and, along with a one-piece windshield, provides 360-degree panoramic views.
- A powered sunscreen conceals the entire glass panel overhead on those sunny days.
- Hydraulic swim platform lowers into the water for easy launching and receiving of the owner’s tender and a fun area for swimming and water sports.
Just for the Owner
- Burger Care® provides Burger owners with 24/7 shipyard support of their new Burger. From cleaning and dockage, to oil changes and engine overhauls, a Burger Care representative is available to help owners continue to enjoy limitless adventures.
- Burger offers a lifetime warranty on the hull structure.
- The full beam owner’s stateroom is aft and features a queen size berth, ensuite head with shower, storage, and a private seating area.
- Large windows bring in plenty of natural light and two opening portlights allow the owner and guests to bring in fresh air.
The newest Burger 48 Cruiser is currently available for immediate delivery to an owner ready to create their own legacy of adventures.
EDIT: As of August 15, this particular 48 Cruiser has been purchased.
Feel free to contact Burger Boat if you are interested in one of your own.
This article first appeared in the Summer Issue (Jul/Aug) 2019 of Great Lakes Scuttlebutt magazine.
tags: New Boat Models