Perfect Scuba Gear for Great Lakes Boaters
Published: Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Weighing only 15 pounds, the Mantus Scuba System is designed to be compact, light, and portable – perfect for life on a boat. Everything fits into the included back pack so that you can have scuba gear with you on every adventure. It is an ideal system for cruisers and liveaboards. The small profile tank fits easily into small spaces on the boat and allows for hassle-free diving for all your underwater needs. Now you can take charge of your boat above and below the waterline.
“Purchased this for working on the boat, haul cleaning, anode changes and fouled prop etc. This little unit makes it so much easier. Quick and easy to setup and put on as it can be ready to go in the supplied bag. This would be a big bonus if you have to get in the water quickly for a fouled prop. Maneuvering around under the boat is easier as it is so much more compact so it does not get in the way like a full size BCD. You also hardly notice that you are wearing it.” ~~ Chris Hopkins, May 2017
The Mantus Scuba Pack features:
- 13 Cu, 2 Liter aluminium tank
- First stage classic piston design
- 2 second stage regulators, main and a compact spare (nonadjustable)
- Small pressure gauge (features tempered glass display)
- Light weight and ergonomic harness
- Heavy duty back pack features drain holes for storing wet gear and a water proof compartment
- Total weight full 15 lbs
You can find out more or order yours today at www.mantusanchors.com.