Clayton Antique Boat Show & Auction
Date: July 31 - August 2, 2020
Location: Show map
Antique Boat Museum
750 Mary Street
Clayton, NY 13624
Due to COVID-19, the 56th Annual Boat Show & Auction will not look the same as past shows. The following are the highlights of the reimagined Show:
- Parade around the Islands at 8am and 5pm on Saturday, August 1st. Any antique and classic boats in the region, and those able to come from outside the North Country are invited to join us. Route and viewing spots/times to be announced.
- US waters and boaters only at this time. If possible at the time the event is held, it will open to Canadian boats and waters.
- We invite you to make the outing a day in Clayton by visiting our local restaurants and shops between cruises.
- A limited number of slips will be available for participating boats to dock at ABM on August 1st
- Virtual Boat Show Program! No registration fee. Submit your boat, motor, or Marketplace business.
- Vote for a selection of People’s Choice and Marque awards. More information to be announced.
- Virtual Auction! More information to be announced on website: https://www.abm.org/index.php/events/antique-boat-show-and-auction/
- FREE Museum Admission August 1st-2nd!
- Share your story or stories about boating, your or another boat, boatbuilder, boat restorer, etc! Stories will be included in the Virtual Boat Show Program or future printed materials.
Join us July 31st-August 2nd for the 56th Annual Antique Boat Show & Auction!
We’re celebrating boats in the 1000 Islands at the 56th Annual Antique Boat Show & Auction. Do you have a boat built by a 1000 Islands boatbuilder? Did your boat spend any of its life in the 1000 Islands? We hope you can join us!
Boats & Engines of all makes and models are welcome!
The Antique Boat Museum hosts the 56th annual Antique Boat Show & Auction. Check-in Thursday; show opens 9am-5pm Friday & Saturday, and 9am-1pm on Sunday. Boat auction at 1pm on Saturday.