Barrie Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show
Date: February 7 - 9, 2020
Location: Show map
East Bayfield Community Centre
80 Livingstone Street East
Barrie, ON L4M6X9
Contact: Dwayne McKillop
Email: [email protected]
The Barrie Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show is a NEW tradition. From the producers of the premier regional Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Shows in Ontario, with the widest selection of the province's most trusted dealers. Come get inspired, get informed, be entertained and most importantly be ready to take advantage of great Show Specials and Deals on everything to do with boating, fishing, hunting and the great outdoors.
The Barrie Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show is situated at the gateway to the Muskokas. Conveniently located, you can find us easily from any direction or major highway. And when you arrive, you can park your car for free!
The show has acres of boats and fishing accessories. This annual event features the area's top marine dealers, who will all be showcasing hundreds of new boats for sale.
Why attend the Barrie Boat, Fishing & Outdoor Show:
- Take advantage of the once a year and exclusive show specials.
- Why drive from dealership to dealership to buy new or upgrade your current boat or power product? All the biggest dealers are all under one roof saving you time and $$.
- Save big on huge fishing equipment and accessories priced to move.
- Comparison shop and find the right boat for your lifestyle.
- If you are new to boating, fishing or hunting, start your research.
- Speak directly with experts in the industry - the show features the most trusted dealers and manufacturers.
- Learn the latest trends in boating, fishing, hunting and outdoor accessories.
Get the most out of the Barrie Boat, Fishing & Outdoor Show:
- Give yourself lots of time to visit the entire show.
- Visit the Barrie Boat, Fishing & Outdoor Show's showcase of products on the show website in advance of attending to identify dealers and products you are interested in.
- Save time and money by buying your boat show tickets in advance online.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- And don't forget your questions!