Port Credit In-Water Boat Show
Date: August 23 - 25, 2019
Location: Show map
Port Credit Harbour Marina
1 Port St.
Port Credit, ON
Email: [email protected]
Friday, August 23: 10am-7pm
Saturday, August 24: 10am-6pm
Sunday, August 25: 10am-5pm
General - $10 (Children under 15 free)
Seniors (65+) - $5
Weekend Pass - Fri. $20, Sat. $15
2018 Information Below
2019 Information will be added as it becomes available
The 2018 Port Credit in-water Boat Show will prove to be the biggest and best yet! The best time to buy a boat is in the fall or at a boat show. Join us for our end of season Boat show!
In this, our 28th year, we anticipate a busy and exciting show and would love to have you take part. The Port Credit In Water Boat Show is opening its’ doors to more exhibitors than ever before. Our show, August 24-26, attracts thousands of qualified boat enthusiasts, both those who are looking for a boat and those who already own one.
Located at Port Credit Harbour Marina, the 2018 show will feature:
- New & Used Boats
- Water Craft
- Marine related vendors of all kinds
- Many new vendors this year!
- Speakers Series
- Face Painting by Nisreen - Nisreen's Art Studio
- CP & SS Boating Simulator - Returning this year!
- Food Trucks
- Kids & Classics Boatshops Museum
- bringing beautiful wooden boats, sea fleas and paddle carving for the children!