The AnchorSuit® is a neoprene wet suit type cover for the fluke anchor, which softens all impact points of the anchor.
The AnchorSuit® is a neoprene wet suit type cover for the fluke anchor, which softens all impact points of the anchor. Any boater knows that the fluke anchor is well known for its sharp, pointed and jagged edges which are hazards, as well as a nuisance. So with this in mind, the AnchorSuit® was created to prevent the anchor from causing damage and injury to boats and boaters alike.
Specifically, the AnchorSuit®:
- Provides protection from foot and toe injury while anchoring at your favorite beach, sand bar, tidal flat or spoil.
- Mitigates damage to other boats if your protruding windlass or bow pulpit fluke anchor comes into accidental contact with another boat.
- Provides protection to your boats exterior and interior finish when moving the anchor in and out of your boat.
- Provides foot protection to the occupants of your boat when the anchor is temporarily stowed underfoot while moored or underway.
- Presents a nice fit and finish to your fluke anchor when stowed on the pulpit of your yacht or boat.