Spring Boating Expo cruises in to Novi March 12-15
Published: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
LIVONIA, MICH. – March 3, 2015 – The Spring Boating Expo brings everything boating to the Suburban Collection Showplace March 12-15. The show is sold out, so exhibitors will line the exhibit halls wall to wall with hundreds of boats to see and purchase along with accessories, entertainment and fun!
“The Spring Boating Expo is said to be the ‘time-to-buy boat show’ because it’s one of the last shows of the season and the perfect opportunity to buy a boat and still have it delivered in time for spring launch,” said Spring Boating Expo Manager Nicki Polan. “The boating industry is rebounding. Michigan has outpaced the national average in new boat, motor, trailer and accessories sales for that past four years. We’re expecting lots of boats to sell at this year’s show.”
Along with hundreds of boats, a full line-up of promotions will entertain show goers. For up-to-date promotions visit the Highlights page of Springboatingexpo.net.
· The Pirate Village – Featuring the authentic ship, the Gypsy Rose III, a stockade, pineapple toss, searching for buried treasure and more!
· Meet a mermaid! Bring your camera and take a picture with this beautiful fish out of water.
· Try your hand at deep sea fishing at the show. This fishing simulator has real tension and full size rods—kids and adults can try to land the catch of the day!
· See the Bat Boat, a replica to commemorate the new “Batman vs. Superman” movie filmed in Metro Detroit!
· Enter to win $15,000 to spend at the show and a Stand Up Paddleboard package valued at $1,200!
Tickets and hotel accommodations are available at SpringBoatingExpo.net. Regular admission is $10 for adults, children 12 and under free with an adult. Hours: Thursday and Friday: 2pm-9pm; Saturday: 11am-9pm; Sunday: 11am-6pm. Parking is available on-site at the Suburban Collection Showplace for $5. The Spring Boating Expo is owned and produced by the Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), the voice of boating in Michigan. Revenue generated for this event is returned back to fund boater’s interests via MBIA’s programs and services. For more information, visit SpringBoatingExpo.net or call 734.261.0123. The Spring Boating Expo is sponsored by Allstate Boat Insurance and Great Lakes Scuttlebutt, the Official Magazine of the Spring Boating Expo.
Contact: Nicki Polan, Executive Director
Michigan Boating Industries Association
P: 734.261.0123, ext. 4, [email protected]
Amanda Wendecker, Marketing & PR Manager
P: 734.261.0123, ext. 3, [email protected]
tags: Boat Show