Intrepid Powerboats Introduces New 407 Panacea
New day boat model combines center console fishing features and yacht-class amenities.
Published: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Innovative custom boat builder Intrepid Powerboats unveiled its newest model, the Intrepid 407 Panacea, at the 2017 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in early November 2017. Inspired by boat owner feedback, the 40-foot day boat blends Intrepid power and offshore performance with exceptional comfort and fishability.
“The 407 Panacea was born from customer requests for a smaller version of our versatile and luxurious 475 Panacea,” said Ken Clinton, president of Intrepid Powerboats. “Building each Intrepid in collaboration with one customer at a time allows us to incorporate our boat owner’s ideas and keep our designs evolving along with their needs.”
This center console features a large, well-appointed cabin without compromising cockpit space. Forward wraparound bow seating allows for comfortable cruising and relaxing. Equipped with Intrepid’s signature transverse stepped hull to maximize stability, the 407 Panacea delivers a smooth ride at any speed.
For maximum versatility, the 407 Panacea can be custom styled and rigged for any activity an owner desires through Intrepid’s extensive customization process.
Intrepid 407 Panacea standard features include:
- Integrated motor bracket for twin, triple, or quad engine configurations
- Wood-free, PVC foam-cored construction and non-woven quad and uni-directional fiberglass fabrics, both infused and hand laid to provide strength, rigidity, and safety without performance-robbing weight
- Intrepid’s trademark hull-side swing-in dive door with folding ladder that makes water access easy
- Spacious console with windshield and cabin below
- Forward bow wraparound seating with electric backrest
- Cabin settee that converts to a berth with optional high-low table
- Port and starboard overhead cabin storage
- Large private head with shower
- Galley with solid-surface countertops, a refrigerator and sink
- Forward port and starboard gunwale storage
- Large wraparound bow forward seating
- Fully integrated foldaway rear seating
407 Panacea specifications:
- Standard Fuel: 483 gallons
- Beam: 11 ft. 1 in.
- Length: 40 ft.
- Water: 60 gallons
For boat ownership information, please contact the Intrepid Powerboats sales team at 954.922.7544.
About Intrepid Powerboats
Since 1983, Florida-based boat builder Intrepid Powerboats has been at the forefront of innovation, delivering powerboats that combine performance, comfort, and safety in a sleekly designed exterior. Each Intrepid Powerboat is carefully crafted and customized to each customer’s specifications, resulting in a personalized marine craft as unique as the owners themselves. It truly is “One of a Kind. One at a Time.” For more information, visit IntrepidPowerboats.com.
This article first appeared in the Winter Issue (Jan/Feb) 2018 of Great Lakes Scuttlebutt magazine.
tags: New Boat Models